I really need to get out and about more, but life keeps taking over... I have found myself eating more than I should, and I'm not sure if it's the boredom of being either at work or chained to housework, or the fact that this cold weather will not stop! They are predicting snow tomorrow... again. I am in denial. I think I should get my Ab lounger out so I will use it more, but, oh wait, everyone else's junk is in the way. Argh!
I think I am going to post pics from my new favorite blog on the refrigerator because they make me not want to eat... The This is Why You're Fat Blog. I swear that site is like watching a train wreck. It's so disgusting, yet you can't look away and you keep coming back to it just to see what pops up on it next. It feeds some urge to be grossed out.

0 Responses to "And life takes over..."

Post a Comment